Les protos et les nouveaux millésimes
Olivier44

Re: Severne 2016

Message par Olivier44 »

Source windsurfjournal
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Matos : Severne Sails Reflex_7 2016 :arrow: http://www.windsurfjournal.com/article, ... -2016,4805

"... 8 lattes dans les surfaces inférieures à 7.0 m², un fourreau large 20% plus grand et un modèle qui sera en tout point proche des prototypes utilisés par le team. Severne Sails annonce, sur le papier, un gréement plus doux, avec une meilleure rotation des cambers, une augmentation du twist et une diminution de la trainée pour toujours plus de performances."
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Severne Sails UK. In this clip James Dinsmore gives us a glimpse of the new Reflex 7 in action downunder.

'I was a little unlucky with my trip to WA as the usual sea breeze pattern was not established. Fortunately on my last full day a strong seabreeze kicked in and I had a great sail with Isaac de Vries (thanks for the camera work), Jesper Orth and Rowen Law at Port Beach. It was a little lumpy and I was pretty lit on my new R7 7.0m and iS107. Pushed by the other guys I had a couple of heart in the mouth moments heading broad out to sea! The new R7s feel great and are noticeably lighter than the R6s. I am now looking forward to the 2016 racing season which is rapidly approaching.'

Répondre