RRD X-Fire LTD V9 2017 : http://www.robertoriccidesigns.com/year ... re-ltd-v9/

gigi66

Re: RRD 2017

Message par gigi66 »

nouvelle firewing aussi :mrgreen:
mag

Message par mag »

Et pas une seule photo d'Antoine Albeau, même pas pour les flotteurs de slalom :!:
FORMULA / SLALOM
geo

Message par geo »

767 a écrit :
geo a écrit :I don't know if it's just me, but I am really really really fed up with this all. Too many models, too many shapes, too many changes, too many "news", too many "big advancements", too many "huge leaps" ... too many colours, too many graphics ... too many words.
What's the use of it? Apart from giving me headache, I mean.
I really appreciate makes such as Patrick (which i don't own!!! Just an example), with just few models and shapes that are changed when needed, and NOT on a yearly or routinely basis.
RRD is the only brand with PD which does not change it's boards every year (freeride, freewave, wave, etc). Some models can last 2 or 3 years.
Only PWA range changes each year.
I am talking expecially about the slalom range.
Of course it makes no sense to introduce "big news" frequently on models that yeld less interest.
The other think that puzzles me is how direction of change changes itself continuously. The 114 in '15 was said to be powerful but not much controllable, in '16 to be easier but better with smaller sail sizes, in '17 it's said to have grown "bigger" ... so direction itself seems to be uncertain!
And anyhow the number of different models throughout the whole boards range is so huge it makes choice difficult (if one is to choose in that range, I mean).
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Répondre