Luderitz Speed Challenge 2013

Les annonces, les reportages et les classements, les transferts des pros
Répondre
Olivier44

Luderitz Speed Challenge 2013

Message par Olivier44 »

Dear PATRIK Partner,

Below the information for the next “Luderitz Speed Record Attempt Registration”. Be aware that the closing date of registration is in 10 days (1. March 2013)!

For week 1 & 2 Patrik is planning to have a trainings camp. We also are developing the perfect Luderitz Speed Board. The quantity will be limited. Please let us know asap if you are interested.

Please also forward this email to as many riders you know.

Best Regards,

Karin & Patrik
Olivier44

Re: Luderitz Speed Challenge 2013

Message par Olivier44 »

Dear speed sailors,

We are proud to announce the 2013 “Luderitz Speed Challenge”.
With the successes and development of the event over the past few years, we have seen the best speed sailors in the world of Kitesurfing and Windsurfing. Please find below the new registration regulations :

Between 4 and 6 weeks competition (depending on the number of entries):
WEEK 1: From 7 Oct to 13 Oct (max 30 riders)
WEEK 2: From 14 Oct to 20 Oct (max 30 riders)
WEEK 3:”Elite” From 21 Oct to 27 Oct (max 20 riders)
WEEK 4:”Elite” From 28 Oct to 3 Nov (max 20 riders)
WEEK 5:”Elite” From 4 Nov to 10 Nov (max 20 riders)
WEEK 6:”Elite” From 11 Nov to 17 Nov (max 20 riders)

The first 2 weeks depend on the number of riders competing for only 1 week or for 2 weeks. If WEEK 1 is not full, we will cancel it and maintain only WEEK 2 as it would not be viable to run the event.

“ELITE-competitors” : Windsurfers who have achieved at least 47 knots over 500m ratified by WSSRC (40 knots for females) will be given priority. The last places will be offered to the TOP GPS ranking riders and the one who can attest a good position on a World or European ranking - preference will be given in order of application - ie. first come first serve.

WEEK1 and WEEK 2: For Windsurfers and few Kitesurfers. The selection will be done on request but you need to send a proof of national performances in speed on WSSRC or GPS Overall ranking in order for your application to be considered. http://www.gps-speedsurfing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; / http://www.gps-kitesurfing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please notice that windsurfers who have done over 47 knots, the top riders on GPS and the legends of speed sailing are not allowed the first two weeks. The first two weeks are for riders who want to do/improve national records or personal best.

RATE :
1000euros / week.

It includes :
The building and the maintenance of the channel
The use of the channel
WSSRC ratification
Official Time Keeping System
Shuttle for transportation to and from the start
International communication with TV Shows
Pictures and videos

ALL REGISTRATIONS NEED TO BE SENT BEFORE THE 1ST OF MARCH (Payment on confirmation after registration is validated by the Organisers):
http://www.luderitz-speed.com/luderitz/ ... Itemid=101" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The 20 selected for the “Elite” period and the 30 riders for the first 2 weeks will receive their confirmation to do the payment before the 31st of March.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL CONFIRM EACH APPLICATION AFTER THE COMPETITOR HAS REGISTERED & PAID

Please be aware that:
Rules will be made to make the water start easy for each competitor as not to loose time when conditions are good.
Each rider will have a certain amount of time (depending on conditions) to enter the channel otherwise he will need to pass his turn and go to the back to the queue. In certain conditions, the fluency of the runs need to be fast in order to keep a safe distance in between competitors. It’s important to realise that it’s a World Record Attempt with the best riders.

So, please register now, and when the selection will be done we will let you know in which period you will be.

Sportively,
LUDERITZ SPEED CHALLENGE TEAM
Accelerator

LUDERITZ 2013

Message par Accelerator »

Il reste des places pour le LUDERITZ 2013, mais très peu. Avis aux amateurs.
Si vous voulez des renseignements pour le voyage, loc auto, hébergement, ect..... N'hésitez pas a me contacter en MP.
Nous pouvons partir à 3 Max pour économiser sur certains postes.
Best Speed 500M : 47,16 Luderitz 2011
10S : 48,73 Luderitz 2013
Vmax : 52,63 Luderitz 2013
VMax Local : 49,38 Le Pointeau - St Brévin 07.11.2014
Kite : GENETRIX
http://www.anthony-chaffron.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Accelerator

Inscription a http://www.luderitz-speed.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 2013 OK
Qui vient avec moi ?
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Wind Windmag : Chez Starboard, on ne perd pas de temps: les planches de speed de Björn Dunkerbeck et Jurjen van der Noord pour le Lüderitz Speed challenge 2013 sont déjà prêtes!

francois

Message par francois »

Le Luderitz Speed Challenge a un nouveau site web : http://luderitz-speed.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
avec la liste des participants à l'édition 2013 http://luderitz-speed.com/2013/luderitz ... or-listing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

En wind : ALAIN MONTAUZOU, ANTOINE ALBEAU, CHRISTOPHE RICHAUD, GAUTIER BOURGEOIS, GILDAS BECHET
F195 - Mes feedbacks

Vends MauiSails carbone 190-240 + ailerons de slalom
Accelerator

Trailer 2013 :

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=M631XCqk ... 631XCqkJZo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Jurjen van der Noord : Luderitz is getting ready :
- canal is almost prepared
- my material is almost ready, my mistral speed 41 is ready, my two customs are ready in a couple of weeks. My Severne Reflex custom sails are ready. The Aeron custom booms are being shipped at the moment. And most of my Black Project fins are almost ready, the final tests need to be done.
- the wind forecast is getting better and better.

The governement in Namibia changed (or wants to) the name Luderitz into Naminus.

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Zara Davis Luderitz 2013 Update. See what Zara has been up to in preparation for this year Luderitz Speed Challenge.

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

mXr speed boards for Luderitz :

Image Image
Source windsurfing.nl
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Dirk Jan Knol. New racing machines for Luderitz :

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Mistral luderitz proto speed 37 du team Mistral (Anders Brigdal et Jurgen van der Noord) : "shaped by Chris Lockwood and modified by Phil carbon."

Image Image
Aneldo

Message par Aneldo »

As tu par hasard des précisions sur les modifs (et le pourquoi de ces modifs) ?
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Aneldo a écrit :As tu par hasard des précisions sur les modifs (et le pourquoi de ces modifs) ?
A priori, il y avait eu un problème lors de la fabrication du proto. Le but était donc de réduire l'épaisseur du tail : CENSURE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chris Lockwood : that looks like the 37 with the tail thicker than the width. Everything else is good though! I sent the wrong file to the factory and they made them perfectly to spec. oops.

Phil Carbon : I saw that. It seems that the scoop rocker is coming from a slalom board around (230x56)
Tucked under edge is between 30/35 mm.

Anders Bringdal : Looking better, My job was a little monster garage for sure. It was such a pity with the file as the factory did a great job with the boards. Lets see if we get them to work as they should, Meant for lots of wind

Anders Bringdal : Still had a 50.9 500M run on it but now days that's slow...

Phil Carbon : The Shape is fantastic and the réalisation also

Phil Carbon : It was just a mistake in mixing 2 files. I really like Chris Lockwood design and specially speed boards!!

Chris Lockwood : yeah there was a bit of pressure on to make them in time... it was late one night and I loaded the wrong profile into my cad program. So spewing about that. Didnt realise the problem until Anders called me from Luderitz after trying it and explained what he felt. I thought "huh???" and then checked the files I sent the factory... pretty soon realised my mistake so good thinking to butcher the board over there. Mine arrived a month or so later and as soon as I saw it it looked unuseable to me- in fact I had it when I set the fastest time in Aus last year but didnt even bother putting it in the car. So hats off to Anders for taking it for a run! In the end I tried it and it was pretty hard to sail like that. Should be sweet with the tail fixed.The rest of it is correct (outline, rocker, tuck, and bottom shape). And its superbly built and finished (bottom shapes come out perfect). Oh what could have been... one slip...

Image Image Image
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

PC² custom boards : I made also a prototype a bit different 233x39 with another repartion volume an less thickness. Anders and jurjen will try it in the second part of the compétition, Gauthier bourgeois will use in first part.

Répondre